Friday, April 11, 2014

7 Things To Bring in Your Carry-On

1. KIND bar(s)
Image courtesy of Kind Snacks
My friend Stella recently introduced me to these and I LOVE THEM. They are so healthy and delicious- the perfect thing to pack for a trip through the sky. Also, I believe that so long as you don’t open packaged food before you reach security, you can carry it on your flight.

2. Books
I already did a post on my favorite books for travel, but I’ll just quickly mention the ones I’m bringing for this flight in particular:
Obviously I won’t be able to read all of those on the flight, so I’ll probably just keep one (or my Kindle) in my carry-on. 

3. An extra set of underwear
You never know if your flight is going to be delayed, so it’s always good to be safe. Trust me, you don’t want to get stuck in a hotel room without an extra set of underwear because the airline lost all your luggage. It’s happened before, and it will happen again. Just hopefully not to me, because I've had my fair share of delayed flights. 

4. Silly magazines
I admit, People publishes some rubbish stuff, but it can be kind of fun to leaf through the pages and discover what lie the press is making up this time.

5. A zip-up sweater
Planes are cold, but destinations are often warm. Bring a zip-up sweater for the flight to keep warm, and then take it off when you arrive at your (warm) destination. 

6. (Home)work
As much as we would all like them to, vacations don’t put a hold on (home)work. With that said, you can make your vacation more fun by getting your work out the way on the way down there. So bring it with you for a better and less stressful vacation. 

And last but not least....

7. Nail polish (a large variety)

Image courtesy Glitter and Nails
It’s super important to bring at least 30 bottles of nail polish on the plane. You never never know when your nails are going to need a little of bit of jazzing. Don’t forget the pure acetone to take it off when you get tired of the color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment